Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My cooking


I like to cook very much; I enjoy going to the market and buying food, and then cook it for my friends and family. I choose what they want or what I like to try, I take the recipes from the net or from my imaginations. At home they like sea food so I cooked for them one day lobsters with cheese and mushroom sauce, calamari and oyster with spicy red sauce and crabs, they liked it very much. Sometimes I cook for them stake with mushroom sauce, and I enjoy presenting it to them and see the smiles on their faces. I also like to make the dishes look nice, for example, I  put sauces on the side of the plate and putt colorful vegetables in each plate, I don’t forget the starters and the way that I bring the juice to them. Sometimes I let my 11 years old brother and my 9 years old sister to come and help by cutting mushrooms or tomato with me because they enjoy doing it.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment