Thursday, June 6, 2013

New Dubai Police Car’s


Dubai city want to be unique so they add expensive sport cars to the police force, the new police cars are like “Lamborghini”, “Ferrari”, “Camaro”, “Aston marten” and “Bentley”. They are using these cars to attract the tourist, and to show them how special Dubai’s police cars are. Most of them are gifts from our “Shaikhs”, also the rare plate numbers that these cars are registered with.

From two weeks ago they brought the “Ferrari” police’s car to the college and I was really happy to see it, because I wanted to see it and take a picture of it from a long time, so I took picture for the “Ferrari” and send the picture to my family, even I share it on my “Instagram” account.

This video will show you how people like this car and how they like to take pictures with them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment