Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Friend “Wala” birthday


I prepared for my friend birthday by going to “Jumaira beach Hotel” and choose the cake for her which is red velvet cake, and the time that I want to take it. After that I went to the flower shop to design a big “W” letter with flowers, I choose the flowers and the color of the flower, then the time that I want it to be ready. I didn’t forget to bring a permission to enter the cake in the college so I do it and print it out. The day before “Walaa” birthday, I tell our classmate to be ready at 1:15 and be in the class, myself and “Wala” were outside the college and shy don’t know anything about it, we wanted it to be surprise for her. After that I talked to the girls on the blackberry to be ready because we are coming, in each time I tell them that we are in this place and we are near so prepare well. Then she gets surprised and happy from what we did for her. We enjoyed the party. At the end of the class I went to take the flower order and send it to her house, she like it very much and am happy because I make her happy in her birthday.
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment